Health Informatics Discussion Forum

Health informatics Vs Bioinformatics

I got admitted to Bioinformatics and health informatics graduate program in The University of Texas El paso and University of Missouri, columbia respectively. I could not decide between the two courses as I am not sure which of them has good career options. By the way, I stay in US. So please members of this forum help me in getting a better perspective. I will be awaiting for your replies.

You need to be a member of Health Informatics Forum to add comments!

Join Health Informatics Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Pravallika - which one did you choose?
  • Health informatics focuses on health data, information, and knowledge, including its collection, processing, analysis, and use. The focus is on data and its use in decision making. ... Bioinformatics is about using computational methods in biology, and also partially in medicine.

http://www.dailyfitnessbuzz.com/
    Home
    Daily Fitness Buzz is a online health magazine blog where you find latest update, news tips on health, fitness, weight loss and other health disease
  • Health informatics focuses on health data, information, and knowledge, including its collection, processing, analysis, and use. The focus is on data and its use in decision making. ... Bioinformatics is about using computational methods in biology, and also partially in medicine.
This reply was deleted.